Search the site
Your event in the Hôtel Biron
Host a private event in a prestigious 18th-century mansion
Invite your guests to an unforgettable experience in the Hôtel Biron, among the magnificent sculptures of Auguste Rodin.
Host an intimate dinner party or cocktail reception in this prestigious historical setting, in the company of Rodin’s iconic sculpture The Kiss. You can also invite your guests to a private tour of the museum’s permanent collections.
In warm weather your guests can relish the peace and quiet of the Sculpture Garden―home to the famous Thinker―with its circular pool and shady groves.
- communique_de_presse_alain_passard.pdf(pdf, 1780.3 ko)
- plan_musee_rodin_paris.pdf(pdf, 427.7 ko)
- cahier_des_charges_musee_rodin_2020.pdf(pdf, 1148.3 ko)
Facts and figures
- Grand foyer: 100 m2
- Average length of a museum tour: 1 hour
- Exhibition spaces: 18 rooms
- The museum proposes guided tours
- Up to 50 guests for dinner, 120 for a cocktail reception (depending on your chosen configuration)
- Rental rate* : from €12,000 (excluding tax)*
*excluding costs of museum staff, tour guides, utilities, logistics and reception
Vue de l'oeuvre