Search the site
A summer with Rodin
Visit the Picasso-Rodin exhibition and have a drink at the café-restaurant l'Augustine.
During the nocturnes, the exhibition "Picasso-Rodin" is exceptionally open to the public. The exhibition proposes a new comparative view of the works of Rodin (1840-1917) and Picasso (1881-1973), who each had a profound and lasting impact on the art of their time and that of the generations to come.
Come picnic on the green carpet of the sculpture garden during an evening: you can bring a meal or take advantage of the special offer of the Musée Rodin's café-restaurant L'Augustine.
Important: Alcohol is not allowed during picnics. Thank you for your understanding.
Visit the Dior Installation
Exceptional visit open to the public: discover the installation of the Dior haute-couture fall-winter 2021-2022 fashion show in the sculpture garden of the Musée Rodin, from Tuesday, July 6 to Sunday, July 11, a work especially imagined by the artist Eva Jospin; the result of a dialogue - at the crossroads of art and haute couture - with Maria Grazia Chiuri, the Artistic Director of the Dior women's collections. The French artist designed a monumental embroidery for the occasion, which served as a backdrop for the show. A team of mediators will welcome you to guide you through the visit.
Important: visit the installation only on the nocturnes of July 8, 9 and 10.
Boutique of the musée Rodin
End your evening by discovering a wide selection of products at the Musée Rodin's boutique, open during the nocturnes.
Details of the dates of the nocturnes
- Thursday 8, Friday 9, Saturday 10, July (+ Dior Installation)
- Thursday 22, Friday 23, Saturday 24, July
- Thursday 29, Friday 30, Saturday 31, July
- Thursday 5, Friday 6, Saturday 7, August
- Thursday 12, Friday 13, Saturday 14, August
- Thursday 19, Friday 20, Saturday 21, August
- Thursday 26, Friday 27, Saturday 28, August
Book my ticket onlineBuy tickets for this activity
- Sculpture garden open
- Picasso-Rodin exhibition open
- Dior Installation open (8, 9, 10 of July)
- Café-restaurant L'Augustine open
- Rodin Museum store open
- Hôtel Biron (permanent collections) closed
From July 8 to August 28
From 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm
From August 15, the sculpture garden closes according to the sunset schedule
Single price 10 €
- Mobilité réduite