Search the site
Sold-out Soirée Love at the musée Rodin
A highly cultural Valentine’s Day
Here’s an idea to celebrate Valentine’s Day a little differently : a romantic tour of
the musée Rodin !
This year, the theme Angels and Demons will have you look at the sculptures under a different light. A champion of sensuality, Rodin celebrates a passionate vision of love in his marble silhouettes. But what are the stories hidden behind these arched figures, these tumbling heads of hair ? The Kiss, The Danaid... are they angels or demons ? The attendees will decide while uncovering the great myths and doomed fates that inhabit the heroes of The Gates of Hell.
The evening’s activities will also provide a chance to exchange and share ideas about the works:
- Draw from memory together
- Learn to write «I love you» in hieroglyphs in the «Rêve d’Égypte» exhibition
- Make origami hearts
- Recognise the artworks hidden in the tactile boxes to arouse your sense of touch
- Follow the musical trail through the rooms
- Have a drink at the pop-up bar
- Strike a pose as a couple at the photo-call
The Soirée Love renews its lineup every year to perfect this rendez-vous in the most romantic setting in Paris.
This event is sold-out.
Vue de l'oeuvre
Musée Rodin, Paris
77, rue de Varenne
Tuesday 14 February 2023
De 7pm to 11pm
3 timeslots : 7pm, 8pm, 9pm. Last entry at 9.45pm
Full price : 27 €
Member : 23 €
Reduced price : 12 € for EU youths under 26 years old.
- Menu - Love Bar(pdf, 468.2 ko)