Search the site
Soirée Love at the musée Rodin
A highly cultural Valentine’s Day
Here’s an idea to celebrate Valentine’s Day a little differently : a romantic tour of
the musée Rodin !
This year, the theme Angels and Demons will have you look at the sculptures under a different light. A champion of sensuality, Rodin celebrates a passionate vision of love in his marble silhouettes. But what are the stories hidden behind these arched figures, these tumbling heads of hair ? The Kiss, The Danaid... are they angels or demons ? The attendees will decide while uncovering the great myths and doomed fates that inhabit the heroes of The Gates of Hell.
The evening’s activities will also provide a chance to exchange and share ideas about the works:
- Draw from memory together
- Learn to write «I love you» in hieroglyphs in the «Rêve d’Égypte» exhibition
- Make origami hearts
- Recognise the artworks hidden in the tactile boxes to arouse your sense of touch
- Follow the musical trail through the rooms
- Have a drink at the pop-up bar
- Strike a pose as a couple at the photo-call
The Soirée Love renews its lineup every year to perfect this rendez-vous in the most romantic setting in Paris.
Vue de l'oeuvre
Book my ticket onlineBuy tickets for this activity
Musée Rodin, Paris
77, rue de Varenne
Tuesday 14 February 2023
De 7pm to 11pm
3 timeslots : 7pm, 8pm, 9pm. Last entry at 9.45pm
Full price : 27 €
Member : 23 €
Reduced price : 12 € for EU youths under 26 years old.
- Menu - Love Bar(pdf, 468.2 ko)